Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

lost progress

lexilee0524
lexilee0524 Member Posts: 2

I play on 2 consoles. My Xbox and my pc.

I've played since 2019 on my Xbox and bought a bunch of stuff. This is the second time my account has had a problem on Xbox but this time all my progress is gone! Everything I've bought! All my time and effort. Practically 4 years of progress down the drain. I'm am beyond upset. When I check my time instead of saying 3 years and some months. Its says 3 days. And it is slowly going up. Its like i haven't played. Its completely reset and i have to start all over.. I don't understand why my account has been reset or why all my progress has been lost but it is unacceptable. 

For my pc. All my survivors, killers, money, auric cells, blood points all gone everything I've bought and all my time I put into the game gone. 

anyone else have this problem?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments