Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Xbox series X- Random disconnections as survivor

EmotionalDaisy
EmotionalDaisy Member Posts: 159
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting

Playing as survivor

Survivor-Haddie

Perks- Any means Necessary, Dead Hard, Fixated, and Aftercare

I was disconnected from my matches 2 of 3 matches as survivor yesterday. I'm not entirely sure what would cause it. The only thing I can think of is Haddie being injured, because I was hurt both times I disconnected? Idk. I know my internet wasn't the problem because I was still on Xbox Live, so my internet didn't blink off or anything. I was able to jump back in after the fact...well after my 5 minute bans. After the 2nd DC, I decided to just play killer and didn't have any problems after the fact.

I recorded the clips using my Xbox both times. Here's the links.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• DarkMite2
    DarkMite2 Member Posts: 10

I have had the exact issues when playing as The Twins. It's very frustrating. Plus, you get a DC penalty!