Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

[Missing translation]: PC - Description Event "Twisted Masquerade" - italian translation

etms51
etms51 Member Posts: 607
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting

Description: When i click on the bottom-left side the "Twisted Masquerade" button of the 6° anniversary, the game shows this window where there is only two lines into italian language (Video 1, 0:04 s to 0:12s) . If i change into english language and restart the game and i click on the "Twisted Masquerade" button of the 6° anniversary, the game shows this others descriptions (Video 1, from 2:12 s until to end this video)

Step by Step:

1)Launch the game

2)I'm awaiting which the main menu is loading

3)I click on the ""Twisted Masquerade" button of the 6° anniversary

4)the game shows this window where there is only two lines into italian language. (Video 1, 0:04 s to 0:12s)

5)I click on the "options" button and i select "English" language

6)Restart the game, and i click on the same button on the step 3

7)Here the description is okay (Video 1, from 2:12 s until to end this video)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Frequency of the issue: Always

Platform: PC- Steam

Language: italian language

Version game: v. 6.0.1

English translation:YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED…

A mysterious party planner has left an invitation for you to collect in trials. They await your response…

WILL YOU RSPV?

Claim an invitation and hunt down your victims, or survive until an exit opens, to unlock new masquerade-themed cosmetics!

A MASQUERADE OF DARK DESIGN AWAITS

Celebrate the sixth year of Dead by Daylight with new Survivor items and the Frightful Flan, available in the Bloodweb! Hunt and survive amidst newly decorated generators and hooks in trials.

Visit our social channels for more information on the event and the unlockable rewards!

Missing translation into italian language: "Visita i nostri canali social per ulteriori informazioni sull'evento e per le ricompense sbloccabili!"

italian translation: "SEI STATO INVITATO...

Un misterioso organizzatore di feste ti ha lasciato un invito da raccogliere durante le prove. Attendono la tua risposta...

SARAI RSPV?

Richiedi un invito e dai la caccia alle tue vittime, o sopravvivi fino all'apertura di un'uscita, per sbloccare nuovi cosmetici a tema mascherata!

TI ASPETTA UNA MASCHERA DI DESIGN OSCURO

Festeggia il sesto anno di Dead by Daylight con i nuovi oggetti del sopravissuto e il Dolce Spaventoso, disponibili nella Tela Sanguinaria! Caccia e sopravvivi tra generatori e ganci appena decorati nelle prove.

Visita i nostri canali social per ulteriori informazioni sull'evento e per le ricompense sbloccabili!"

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

Video:

Video 1 =>

Post edited by etms51 on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated