Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Legion 5th hit bug

Pibkabu
Pibkabu Member Posts: 1

Platform: PC

Description: Please fix legion 5th hit bug where sometime the 5th hit just not down survivor and I got kicked out of frenzy, this can cost me games, a major bug, please fix this

Step to reproduce: I cant give footage because I'm not recording when playing the game, but I have seen others have the same issue

How often does this occur: it's 2 games in a row for me

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Grim_Grimz
    Grim_Grimz Member Posts: 70
    edited June 2022

I have the same problem, but i dont want to open a new report for the same issue so ill just drop it here i guess?

2 matches back to back this happened to me,

addons: Filthy Blade (very rare frenzy addon increases mend time) and Defaced Smiley Pin (Uncommon frenzy addon self mend inflicts survs with mangled)

chained 4 hits, went to hit my 5th frenzy on the same survivor that my 4th hit was, no down i get knocked from power and they get distance.

perks Dead mans switch, Scourge Hook:pain res., thanatophobia and BBQ

just played a surv match aginst legion and they 5th hit frenzy downed me, so i guess its random chance if it works?

edit: platform PC