Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

"Glittering Mess" counted into masks and now I can't unlock the last mask

Elcopollo
Elcopollo Member Posts: 768

Platform - PC, Steam

I already sent a ticket about this issue to the Support team, but gonna duplicate it on forums to spread the word. Maybe I'm not the only one and people got the same problem too.

So, basically I cannot get a mask for Haddie. The game says that I got all 12/12 masks, despite Haddie having none. Playing more matches as survivor or killer, while interacting w/ invitations, doesn't do anything anymore.

I played a match as Nemesis on RPD, where I did not interact with any invitations, but killed two survivors and completed my contribution to "Community: Cat or Mouse" challenge. After match ended, instead of going straight to lobby menu, I went to the Event Tome through challenge thingy and redeemed both my award for challenge and "Glittering Mess" skin part for Dredge there, which is on Community Challenges track, and down below I got the pop up for it, like you get for masks, but with "X/X" instead of "[number]/12". I thought it was strange, because I don't recall getting such pop up for "Golden Limb" and "Reveler's Shroud" skins from the same Event Tome, yet I didn't give it much thought.

But the problem escalated when, right after that, I had one more match as Nemesis on Lery's, where I interacted with invitation, but didn't get any masks afterwards (despite killer having to only interact and escapes/kills are optional). Weird bug, I thought, but surely I'll get it on the next try. Then, after the next killer match as Legion, where I also interacted with invitation, I got the mask after the match, but it said that it was 10/12 masks (despite me still not having Trickster, Ace and Haddie masks, so I didn't have 10/12, I had 9/12). After two more matches with successful invitation collection, I got mask for Trickster and mask for Ace, but nothing for Haddie. When getting Ace's mask, pop-up stated that I have collected all 12/12. Yet, my Haddie is still very much maskless.

Here's also videoproof that I'm not getting anything anymore from "unlocking crowns" (as if all masks were collected), yet Haddie is still missing her's - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AHw9inzUlw

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• DancingCactus
    DancingCactus Member Posts: 33

Haddies mask is not part of the 12 collectable masks via invitation, neither is Dredges. It's Dwight, Elodie, Ace, Jane, Mikaela and Yui/ Trapper, Artist, Trickster, Deathslinger, Huntress and Spirit. The Event Tome has 2 Pages, it will probably be on page 2 that will release in 4 days

It confused me too at first :p

• some_guy1
    some_guy1 Member Posts: 694

haddie doesn't have a mask for the event

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768

Well, now I feel like an idiot lol.

I guess the idea that Haddie has a mask in this Event got so engraved into my head, that I completely forgot about Elodie's existence. Thank you for clarifying. Those "X/X" from Dredge's skin led me down the wrong path of thinking x)