Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Repressed Alliance is broken

SuruSuruSuru
SuruSuruSuru Member Posts: 2
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting

THIS BUG OCCURS ON PC, I'M NOT SURE IF THE BUG OCCURS ON CONSOLES FEEL FREE TO TRY.

Repressed Alliance doesn't work with Blast Mine, when both the abilities are active and you press "E" to activate Blast Mine, both perks will trigger at the same time instead of giving priority to Blast Mine.

Hex: Ruin, Surge, Eruption and Oppression these are perks that should not technically work on gens blocked by Repressed Alliance since blocked generators cannot regress.

I have some clips to showcase the bugs.

In my testing I also found out that Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance works as intended and doesn't trigger the regression on the generator blocked by Repressed Alliance. (I invite you guys to do some testing)

In conclusion:

1. Repressed Alliance doesn't work with Blast Mine
  2. The regression perks I mentioned override Repressed Alliance
  3. Let me know in the comments if these bugs persists on console as well

Take care, have a good one!

EDIT 22/06/2022:

Since the issue with Repressed Alliance it's safe tu assume that also Dead Man's Switch, Grim Embrace, Deadlock and Thrilling Tremors are also broken. (Still testing)

-Suru

Post edited by SuruSuruSuru on
7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Frank_N_Furter
    Frank_N_Furter Member Posts: 6

this is so much more in depth than my posts! ty for bringing attention to it, i really want this to be fixed, its one of my favorite perks to use

• Xathonn
    Xathonn Member Posts: 6

It's been several patches since this bug started. I really hope they fix it soon, I loved this build.

• LichQueen
    LichQueen Member Posts: 45

Upvoted. I use to love running that combo for the lulz, and I tried it again for the first time since the RE chapter came out a few weeks ago and saw that it no longer worked like before. I really hope this gets fixed.