Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Permanent Feral Frenzy (PC)

Viciusaurus
Viciusaurus Member Posts: 407
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting

Was just in a match playing Legion on Rancid Abbatoir, and after finding the first survivor I was close enough to enter Feral Frenzy and attack at the same time, but instead there was a weird glitch where I was in a permanent state of FF (without being considered in FF as the meter did not drain). It kept me at the base FF speed, I was able to see scratch marks, I could vault windows and pallets at FF speed, and striking survivors dealt regular damage as opposed to deep wounds. Picking up survivors did not cancel it out. I wasn't struck by any pallets, so idk if that would cancel it or not. Activating FF a second time fixed the situation though. Going to playtest to see if I can activate it again consistently, and if I can I'll post an update.

Edit: Just in case it matters my loadout was:

Add-Ons: Iridescent Button/Susie's Mix-Tape

Perks: Trail of Torment, Bamboozle, Discordance, BBQ

Update: After several public matches and testing in Customs, I haven't been able to successfully recreate the conditions to cause the glitch to occur.

Post edited by Viciusaurus on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated