Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

teleporting survivors exploit?

shadowkat02
shadowkat02 Member Posts: 14
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting

steam

seems some survivors are back to teleporting, my earlier days i saw some enter lockers and vanish when i was a survivor side, which i just had an match were someone vanished in a clear open area all of a sudden. then i had someone enter a locker and appear above me on the tractor, i was near the closet checked it and nothing then the other nothing. the old days i thought this was an perk, but its been awhile since ive seen this happen.

there friend tried to say it was my internet but i have some high speeds and stable internet, they were rude about it too me when i was mentioning it after chat, they also taunted me at the end game as the gate was open so i ran off and they followed trying to gain my attention instead of leaving which is a common, but i felt like they were cheating so i walked away.

i wish i had video of the game play but it seems like they either found an old bug or knew about an old one already.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated