Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Ps4 - Aftercare, Prove Thyself and We'll make it bug that causes everything to be faster

Camophlo
Camophlo Member Posts: 104

When healing a survivor with We'll Make It with the perks Aftercare and Prove Thyself active (on the survivor) and We'll Make It runs out midheal, causes this glitch to happen. The result is a glitched version of Prove Thyself being applied to most actions in game (repair, cleansing, healing, unhooking) even applies to stuff that shouldn't be affected (such as being healed, intractable killer powers like Pinhead's box, and most importantly vaulting)

My friend and I accidentally came across this glitch and tried to find the source to hopefully get it patched. This is a video that shows our findings.

Hopefully it gets patched soon, I tend to use these three in the same build and two of these perks are very popular so it can accidentally happen in multiple games. I dont want anybody to be accidentally banned.

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments