Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Dredge Break's from Locker Grab

Turretcube
Turretcube Member Posts: 463

Platform: PC

Description: When grabbing a survivor from inside a locker, dredge being inside the locker, Dredg'es Hud will break and get's higher than normal, you cannot look up or down, all HUD element's turn off, you cannot perform killer action's outside of interaction context's, vault, break, etc. You can undo the bug by manually entering a locker, since you cannot teleport to it.

Step's To Reproduce: Grab a survivor while dredge is inside a locker. There might be step's on the survivor side to reproduce it, i have no idea what they might be if there are any at all that would cause it.

Occurence: It seems to be random, most noticable on locker's that are directly next to each other seem to cause it more. Low enough not to be a hassle but has occured enough to be a bug.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• TM_The_Shape
    TM_The_Shape Member Posts: 14

more info from testing:

if you teleport to a locker from far away, so it takes like 5-6 seconds to get to the locker, and the survivor opens/interacts with it so they get grabbed right as you start it, this issue will happen, consistantly.

a difference on my end though was i could still teleport to lockers, once i teleport and leave a locker the above mentioned camera errors get fixed and dredge works fine, survivor might stay grabbed and you can drop them and such, or they might get stuck inside the locker, walking around but unable to leave due to hitbox.