Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Hook Spawn at top of basement and was bodyblocked - Midwich

Cancan71
Cancan71 Member Posts: 709

Platform: Switch

Issue: Basement was at the corner where the pallet that blocks the stairs spawns. A survivor was hooked at a hook that was on top of the basement stairs, which shouldn't happen. Then a second survivor was caught and put in basement. When I went to save them, the killer placed themselves at the pallet location, preventing me from getting to the basement. The only way to get to the basement was to run the length of the map, go up a floor, then run all the way back to above the basement and drop down, which takes too much time and killed both survivors.

Replication: Get the basement near the pallet that blocks the stairs and stand in the opening. If the pallet is destroyed, no survivors on the bottom floor can pass through, requiring a lengthy detour that more than likely kills any hooked survivor or brings them to second hook.

Problems to fix: Remove the hook at the top of basement stairs. Then either widen the gap where the pallet is, or added a hole in the wall of the room next door, creating an alternate pathway. You can also force basement to spawn at the other possible location in Midwich.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230

I saw that hook too and found it really weird right there next to the basement. They can simply move it a bit, in my opinion