Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC, Legion broke after being blinded at a pallet

Frost_Dragon365
Frost_Dragon365 Member Posts: 2
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC, Steam

I was playing on the Mother's Dwelling map as The Legion when this occurred. I was using the addons Legion Pin and Mischief list as well as the perks Discordance (Tier 3), Jolt (Tier 3), Thanatophobia (Tier 3), and Hex: Blood Favor (Tier 2). I was playing just fine until I was blinded at the shack pallet, after I'd been blinded I attempted to use my power to hop over the pallet. When the blind faded, I found that Feral Frenzy had not been activated and I was still behind the pallet. This led to me attempting to break the pallet but not being able to, I also found that I couldn't vault windows, down survivors, or activate Feral Frenzy, even though I had the animations used during Frenzy, minus the effects around the screen, the power gauge was not going down either and was red as if I could activate it. I could still search lockers, damage generators, snuff totems, injure survivors, commune with glyphs, obtain an invitation, and open exit gates. When I attempted to down a survivor, the down animation would play, but they would disappear shortly after with the deep wound bar next to them on the HUD. My guess is that while the down animation was playing for me, the survivors were still up and the speed boost given to them after a hit is what made them disappear by the time the animation was done.

This is the only time that this has occurred to me so the steps to recreate are based on what happened that led straight to the issue.

Step 1: Play as The Legion

Step 2: Be sent to the map Mother's Dwelling

Step 3: Be blinded at the shack pallet while it is thrown down (When this happened to me, the survivor was inside the shack and I was outside of it)

Step 4: While being blinded, activate Feral Frenzy

As stated above, this is the only time this has occurred to me personally.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated