Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Bugged Fast Vault

mibbs
mibbs Member Posts: 17
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting

on the Wretched Shop vs a Freddy as Cheryl, I vaulted the window on the Bus tile (the one with the vault spawning at the back of the bus, rather than the middle window) and had one of the instant vaults. I had lithe equipped but at the time i was exhausted. This was one of the super fast vaults that seems instant.

I then vaulted the same window again out of curiosity in a separate chase with Lithe up. It seemed like a regular vault altho if i was told it was a few percent faster than normal i would believe you. The Lithe activated correctly and I sped away. this was the last time I vaulted that tile that game. I had no perks that should affect my vault speed (DS, Empathy, Built to Last, Lithe).

This is the second time ive seen this exact tile spawn have the bugged vault on that window so i figured it might be a useful data point. The other time was watching a mikaela do it against me as I played Clown, and i do not think they were intoxicated.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated