If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

revert Spine Chill vault speed nerf

Options

title.

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,307
    Options

Can you say why you think this is not a good change, what about it would you disagree with....more information makes for much more constructive feedback. Thank you.

• sasnayahdrezka
    sasnayahdrezka Member Posts: 132
    Options

ok i am sorry. so basically spine chill+resilience combo takes 2 slots to vault windows/pallets 15% faster. this combo was really good to play against Huntress, Pyramid Head, Nemesis etc etc so there is no situation when Nemesis/slinger just holds m2 and then goes into m1 which is extremely boring and unfun. and spince chill resilience in worth of 2!!! slots made this unfun interaction go away. now were gonna get 5m away Pyramid/Slinger grabs cuz grabs are still really bad since 2020. although vaults are fine. i am sorry for bad speech but i am really sad rn idk. every time i changed my build to something else i could play 5-10 games and then when killers i listed and even more happen its... frustrating. idk if all i said could be reasonable to revert the vault speed change but yeah!

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,307
    Options
  • sasnayahdrezka
    sasnayahdrezka Member Posts: 132
    Options

:3 <3