The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Middle Finger for Solo Survivors

13»

Comments

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,235

One of the (lesser?) problems is motivating survs to actually try to go the generator route. At the first sign of things going south the survs are more likely to hide and outlast the others for hatch.

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233

Bad survivors will yeah, that's why if there was an actual better SBMM I wouldn't see that lol.

I just think it's stupid the game uses people that dont do the only objective as a balance, 90second gens will be impossible to carry with people like that as its already hard enough

• littlelifeform
    littlelifeform Member Posts: 14

I think one of the things that's going to effect solo queue big time after the update is not only the self care nerf but how the bloodwebs are going to work after prestitiging. The lower blood webs are horrible for med kits and add-ons. I always bring a med kit when playing solo because 8 times out of 10 my teammate just runs off even if the killer is chasing someone on the other side of the map.

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,436
    edited July 2022

BT lasts 15 seconds while giving 7% movespeed the whole time, Off the Record gives you old Iron Will + 80 seconds of endurance.

And of course, Sprint Burst is far superior to Dead Hard, so clearly everyone will use Sprint Burst and 99 it every chase now right? You'll be fine.

Except against thana Legions and Plagues, that will be miserable. No idea why they buffed thana.

• Beatricks
    Beatricks Member Posts: 857

They could add Kindred to basekit so that we can at least pretend they care about us. But no, not even that. If you can't SWF up, don't play the game basically. Thanks.