Disconnecting players solution...

Options
Any player that disconnects in a 24 hr session should play with other disconnectors. And over 20% quitters to play 5+ matches with disconnectors. 

Comments

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Seeing you post the same thing 3 times in a row which lead me thinking you're internet connection isn't stable at all, I would hurt even you

Still hilarious to see the irony of it
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Malakir said:
    Seeing you post the same thing 3 times in a row which lead me thinking you're internet connection isn't stable at all, I would hurt even you

Still hilarious to see the irony of it

If I would post such a thread every time a survivor DCs, then you would think that Im playing from mars :smile:
    Its not a secret that DCing is out of hand since BHVR has no harsh punishments for it, I dare to say that they cant even detect who is the one that DCed which is the reason why they have such absurd high rates for the automatic trigger otherwise I cant really explain this behaviour

• rafajsp
    rafajsp Member Posts: 475
    edited December 2018
    Options

@TwiztedMannix said:
    Any player that disconnects in a 24 hr session should play with other disconnectors. And over 20% quitters to play 5+ matches with disconnectors. 

I agree 100% once we had dedicated servers, like Dota 2, WoW etc. Then any queue punishment will be nice.
    Else i admit i DC vs laggers (green lobby with lag inside).
    Not my fault, so i have the option to stay or not in the match.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    Options

I have a solution...design a better game.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@darktrix said:

If people DC because they don't like the game, then why are they playing it in the first place?

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540
    Options

@darktrix said:

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540
    Options

@Orion said:

@darktrix said:

If people DC because they don't like the game, then why are they playing it in the first place?

Maybe they used to love the game, or they see the potential for fun. At least that's how i feel about DBD.. Starting to forget why lately though..