Thank you devs for further enabling us in the classic DBD tradition of flexing playtime.

Options

So in this update the devs are massively reducing the grind by making it trivial to get all perks on all killers for killer mains that already have all killers P3, and ditto for survivor mains.

More importantly (okay it's less important but very fun) there's a new, way bigger grind; prestige 100. With prestige being shown in endgame lobbies (unlike devotion) and prestige being targetable on one character, I much prefer this to showing Devotion (especially as unlike new Prestige, there was no Devotion given to players with playtime before 2018)

Net change: the practical grind, AKA the grind to achieve all perks on all characters, is far lower. However, the limit to how much you can grind if you want to, while still having something to show for it, is much higher with prestige up to 100 being displayed to other players.

Are other players excited to slowly grind up to P100? And what characters are they going to get there first? I personally want to go for killer perk charms first, then Nemesis P100 if I don't burn out before then.