We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Trash game

Lentara
Lentara Member Posts: 47
edited December 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

This morning I saw the new "amazing" changes that the developers are preparing and also I saw their position that they wrote in plain text - the killers are not strong enough. Oh yes, imba addons and at least -2 survivors each game is definitely too weak, huh. It needs to be -4, otherwise the poor unfortunate killers cry that they are blinded by a flashlight and they get stunned when they fall under a pallet. What do the survivors have now? dead hard, dead hard, again dead hard aaaaaand.. probably dead hard? Yes, great, life is good. At the moment, before the release of a wonderful update, survivors have a very limited number of good perks and at high ranks people have almost the same build. How to fix it? Of course, nerf more or less good perks so that all people have exactly the same build. Sounds pretty cool doesn't it, developers? You know, I'm just tired of this. I started playing this game as a survivor and I was constantly dying and that's 0 fan. I got better but I understood that a lot depends on the whole team - from 4 people. And cooperation is difficult, especially if you have few friends and you play with randoms. And I started playing the killer and I felt progress. No matter how bad I am, I will still make -1 or -2 even in the worst game. Not because I'm good, but because it's much easier to play as an assassin. You rely only on yourself. I stopped playing Survivors because it sucks, you do a lot more and get a lot less than a killer. Also, the developers absolutely love the killers and want to make them even stronger, are you ######### serious? What's the point of people playing as survivors? Just to feed one killer player? Oh, I've dreamed about this all my life. Thanks, but no, I've had enough. It's just a shame that yesterday I bought 2 killers (Oni and Ghostface) and also bought 1100 game currency. And today I woke up and realized that I was an idiot for investing in this game. I hope people who are maining survivors will also understand how unfair all of this is. Condolences to everyone else

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

What's the point of playing killer if you're no threat to the survivors? Killer is SUPPOSED TO BE THE POWER ROLE, not the other way around! Get over yourself.

That being said, there's some good and bad changes in the perks for both sides, but you probably only saw the survivor changes, and only for the perks you selectively decided to acknowledge, there's quite a few perks that got massive gamechanging buffs.

Who cares if Dead Hard got "nerfed" (the distance you get from taking an endurance hit will be way bigger than the short distance the current version gives you) .. and maybe it wouldn't have been nerfed if it wasn't in nearly every single player's perk rotation. They said so themselves, the changes are over/underused perks, perks that performed way too well, or were way too useful that everyone and their mom had them equipped, or perks that no one used, ever.

And like with every other changes, there'll be a PTB to test things out, which will lead to adjustments prior to the live version receiving the update, and then a week or two later, some more adjustments from the feedback they receive from live games. Until then, there's still a month to go with the way things are currently.

• Marcavecunc

How will solo queue be worse? Just curious.. I mean, aside from the big nerf to self-care., Built-in BT is great, Off the Record working as a self-BT is great.

• Lentara
    Lentara Member Posts: 47

I don't even read comments from people who have a killer in their avatar so kalm down

• Marcavecunc

Entitled survivor main is entitled.

Oh yeah spinechill avatar, no wonder you're so salty about the changes, now you can't urban evade around the map as soon as the killer dares even look in your direction.

• Xord
    Xord Member Posts: 517

How many hours do you have in dbd? 10 minutes? Because at the moment, the game is HEAVILY sided for the survivors. And if you're not aware of this, you really shouldn't be posting your feedback.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

The perk changes aren't a problem. Dead Hard really needed a nerf, and it looks like it's one of the two meta perks that are still going to be good after the nerf.

The killer buffs are also great. Killer is not easier, good, coordinated survivors can go through gens really fast. The problem is that survivors aren't getting enough compensation against camping and tunneling, especially since camping is even getting buffed indirectly because of the gen time increase.

This discussion has been closed.