Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Unable progress in the "Twisted Masquerade" Event Tome

LePipes
LePipes Member Posts: 3

Step 1: Get the Light bringer Emblem Gold 5 times.

Step 2: Go to the Archives to redeem the challenge.

Additional information

(At this point i noticed that this challenge is "dull" and not golden like a finished one would have been so i decided to play another match after restarting the game. It added another match to the counter for a brief moment making it 6/5 but it reseted after opening the archive again back to 5/5 and the tome is still unable to be progressed.

Perks used: Decisive Strike, Soul guard, Camaraderie, Borrowed Time

Character Played: Cheryl

Map played on while finishing the Challenge: Mothers Dwelling

Killer: Plague

Map (i played on last): Crotous Prenn asylum

Killer(i played against last): Artist

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611

That's because it's a community challenge! You'll be able to redeem it when the community completes it (the bar over yours that's /900000)

• LePipes
    LePipes Member Posts: 3

But i could redeem the challenges in the previous tome page after completing my contribution? Did i miss something? Was that a bug?

• Jarky
    Jarky Member Posts: 600

The ones in week 1 were completed by the community, that's why you were able to progress them after completing your personal contribution. We need to wait until the 'Global Progression' bar is full to move onto the next one.