Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Dredge Killer Instinct

Merricles
Merricles Member Posts: 18
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting

Maybe this isn’t exactly a bug, but I don’t know where else to post it.

Nowhere in the Dredge power description does it mention he gets killer instinct. I learned the very hard way that he has killer instinct. The only way anyone would know he has it is if they play him as killer (which I never have). I read his base powers and there isn’t a single mention of it. Since there is no mention of it players (especially survivor only players) may be completely unaware. I get that the power write up is already pretty long for him, but this should be mentioned.

Yes, I am aware NOW that 2 of his add-on’s mention killer instinct, but players who don’t use him are slightly to highly likely not know that.

Post edited by Merricles on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Jarky
    Jarky Member Posts: 600

Yeah I can confirm this - this confused me too, I thought it was exclusive to add-ons at first, but it's a base part of his kit so it would be good to get it added.

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 385

I was messing with him a few nights ago and noticed that, too.. I think it has something to do with lockers, nearby Survivors, and Nightfall??? dunno for sure, though...