If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Can we PLEEEEEASE get increased BP cap?

Options
Wampirita
Wampirita Member Posts: 807
edited June 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

This event hurts like crazy because of the bp cap.

2-3 games and you have to take a longer break to spend the points or you'll reach the cap.

I'm not asking about removing the cap completely, but it does slow down the event for me and everyone i know.

And i don't think there's a single person happy to waste time every 2-3 games on spending bp

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• PNgamer
    PNgamer Member Posts: 1,415
    Options

This has nothing to do with wasted time, I beg you^^ No, the cap should stay

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,079
    Options

They should raise the cap for what you can earn in a match. They're adding 50 seconds to gens and adding more chances for endurance so killers will hit survivors more but not making it so we earn more BP in those categories. Raise each one by couple thousand BP to account for the changes.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,685
    edited June 2022
    Options

They need to give up their desire for consistency and do things that make sense. The Survival category should max out at far fewer than 8k BP. Escaping should be worth way, way less than it is, stop encouraging survivors to go into stealth mode and ignore objectives for a chance at the hatch. Participation and team plays should get the big reward; escape should be trivial in terms of points. Doing the objective shouldn't get rewarded more than interacting with teammates and the killer, but gens should earn more BP than they currently do.

Having each category max out at 8k BP for consistency's sake hurts survivors' BP gains a lot.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,079
    Options

It would be better if they just didn't have a cap on categories. Raise the total cap per match to 40k and have no cap on the categories. You can tell when someone maxed out altruism early in the match - they go from being first to unhook and heal teammates to just focusing on gens and ignoring the hook because they maxed out that category and need to go get BP in other categories if they want anymore BP in the match.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

There's not a reason to keep the cap anymore.

Any new character will (most likely) have any other perk from other characters atleast at tier 1 or 2. So their arguement of "we don't want players to max level a new character" doesn't hold up that much anymore because it doesn't make sense.