Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Brand New Parts not working since Portrait of a Murderer

EdenGarden
EdenGarden Member Posts: 22

DESCRIPTION

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : Equip any toolboxes (Brown, yellow, green, commodious, Alex's, and purple toolbox) and add Brand New Part add-on. You can also skip your second add-on or add anything else, the brand new part still won't work as intended.

Step 4: Repair a generator and pay attention to the difficult skillchecks (there should be two)

Step 5: Hit one of the skillchecks and notice that the repair progression bar isn't progressing at all. The toolbox speed is applied since the bar turns yellow, but the brand new part is avoided, since there's no extra +5% of progression for each difficult skillcheck.

Step 6: After toolbox is depleted, BNP disappears and as you check the repair bar, you notice there were no sudden progress.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• - Tried with Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Jake, Ace, Feng, Bill, Laurie, David, Nea, Jane, Kate, Adam, Jeff, Tapp, Quentin, Nancy, Steve, Yui, Zarina, Cheryl, Felix, Elodie, Yun-Jin, Leon, Jill, Mikaela, Jonah, Yoichi and Haddie
  • - Played with a variety of builds such as: Prove Thyself, Poised, Dead Hard and Borrowed Time/Overzealous, Selfcare, Sprint Burst, Resilience/Boon: COH, Boon: Dark Theory, Lithe, Dance with Me...etc.
  • - Tried on different generators located in every realm, I started this study since the Portrait of a Murderer release. Doesn't work on any maps, tried different generators too and the brand new part doesn't affect progress.

• Frequency of the issue: All the time. During every match. I tested this on Ps5 and Switch, on both consoles, it seems like BNP stopped working

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated