Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Several bugs related to Legion vaults with Iridescent Button

notJustDante
notJustDante Member Posts: 96

This week I've experienced in some matches (not all of them) some weird bugs, including things that only happened from the survivor's perspective. I'm going to list a few of these. I've experienced all of these bugs happened while I had the Iridescent Button addon, but I'm not sure if the first one I'm going to list has something to do with the addon.

1- Vaulting animation is mostly skipped, sometimes even while not in Feral Frenzy;

2- When vaulting a pallet with Iridescent Button addon and experiencing the 1st bug on the list, the pallet does not break, but neither survivors nor the killer can interact with it;

3- From the survivor's perspective, after I vaulted a pallet with Iridescent Button, the pallet remained there (not sure if they could interact with it or if it blocked the path for them). I as the killer couldn't see anything unusual from my perspective.

Bugs 1 and 2 all happened in Eyrie of Crows, bug 3 happened in Lery's, and only with one pallet in only one survivor perspective. I did not see bug 3 with my own eyes, but the survivor was very respectful and didn't seem to be lying about it, and also said they would make a report about this bug as well, most likely with more information I hope.

If I end up playing in Eyrie of Crows with the same set of addons again I will try recording the match to see if I experience the bugs again.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments