Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Xbox One S (pre patch of June 27th 2022)- "No network connection" despite Xbox live still working

Rockygamingz
Rockygamingz Member Posts: 3

Steps:

Queued into survivor game along with 2 of my friends, enter game, run to white glyph, on the frame before I finish the animation my game freezes for approximately 20 seconds, my friends say I have disconnected even though I was running towards killer shack to do the white glyph still had locker prompt, then get the DBD loading screen saying "No network connection" but still was in the party talking with my friends meaning I still had internet connection

Additional Information:

Played Yun Jin Lee

Used Spine chill, windows of opportunity, deception, borrowed time

Map played: Auto Haven Wreckers - Gas Heaven

Cannot predict when this issue will occur but is a daily occurrence, cannot play more than 10 games in a row without this issue occurring. I am at the point of having a 45min ban by just trying to play the game and crashing or this issue occurs.

Another case without video:

Solo queueing survivor 2 game of the day, load in, I do a gen, go for the unhook, at the end of the unhook my game freezes for like 10 - 20 seconds, after the unfreeze i cannot heal the Ace and when I got on a gen the progress wasn't progressing, then get the same message of "No network connection" but still had an internet connection

Played Yun Jin Lee

Perks used: Windows of opportunity, spine chill, Decisive strike, borrowed time

Map played: Raccoon city police station

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated