Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

The Dredge's Achievement Issue

Freddu
Freddu Member Posts: 3

Almost two or three hours ago I played a match with the Dredge, trying to get the adept achievement.

I got 8000 points on every category, iridescent on everything and 2 pipes and I didn't get the achievement somehow.

I was playing on PC, steam, dbd version 6.0.2

The next screenshot it's me after the match, as you can see I got max points.

Here are the survivors I played against.

Please fix this problem, I'd really like to get the adept achievement and I guess the other players who got this problem would like it too.

Thanks,

Freddu_Fzbear

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mxmay
    Mxmay Member Posts: 22

Hey Freddu,

I exactly had the same issue. I send the bug report to DbD official website: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

I will try to keep you updated if I get any news on their part.

• Freddu
    Freddu Member Posts: 3

Thanks mate.

• Mxmay

I got an answer today and here is what they said:

"First, I'd like to thank you for the time you took to submit this ticket. I'm sorry that you've encountered an issue with Adept Dredge Achievement. Surely I can understand how this would affect the gaming experience negatively for you. I would like to inform you that the team is aware of this issue and investigating it. We're working hard to fix this issue as soon as possible. While I can't provide you with any further updates for bug reports, I highly suggest you to follow DBD Forums and BHVR Twitter regarding bugs, future hotfixes, news and announcements"

I send them again all the screenshots possible of the end game and a screenshot of the 0/1 Adept Dredge in Steam and asked them if, once the issue is resolved, I will be granted automatically the Adept as I already theorically got it or if I will have to do it again.

So lets hope for some update on this soon.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,098

I had this issue when I first tried to get the achievement. I can't verify it, but it didn't work when I spent the end of the match teleporting around lockers for extra points, and it did work when I didn't do that and just waited for the end. I heard another player report the same result in one of these bug reporting threads. So perhaps try that?

(If you weren't teleporting at the end of the match, disregard. :P)

• Mxmay

So just a quick update to this post, I tried to do the achievement again yesterday after the grades reset and got it with only a 3K. So it should be working, for you as well. I stood still after hooking the last survivor, so I was not teleporting to any locker or playing around with the Dredge's power.