Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Levels taken away.

agutty1
agutty1 Member Posts: 36
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting

Ok so I don’t have screenshots to prove it but I haven’t really been playing the past 2 days . I’ve been trying to get all my characters to level 50. With double exp and the twisted masquerade event. It made grinding that much quicker. I had most of them at level 50 or so and was working my way down the list. I’m doing survivor by the way.

First thing I noticed was my offering numbers were off. I had a bunch of my offering back. I was at around 35 5 year cakes. I had like 60 bloody streamers. I got back on today and noticed at was at 43 cakes and 89 bloody streamers.

Played a game and was like oh am almost at 1 mil bloodpoints let me spend it all to complete my list. I was at Leon Kennedy level 49. Now I look back and see that I am all the way back to nea karleson. She is prestige 1 level 48. I had her at prestige 3 level 1. I had Bill the next character who is back to level 40 no prestige from back prestige 2 level 18 or so.

I am on Xbox btw. I am just in disbelief. I was grinding and playing a lot to get them all to level 50 before the rework. What can I do? I literally lost millions upon millions of bloodpoints from the grind. From what it looks like all the bloodpoints I earned from when the event started is gone. I know this because I have the first row survivor at prestige 3 level 1. I was working on nea when the event started. When I got to Adam Francis I realized getting the to prestige 3 was too long for when they announced the reward and saw it was not worth it to get them prestige 3 level 1, I just decided to level them to level 50 no prestige.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated