Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Dredge's right arm descriptions are all swapped with the Dredge's head descriptions.

MrCrazyCat62
MrCrazyCat62 Member Posts: 168

Its most noticeable on his doll and anniversary mask skins. But it seems to be true for all of them.

Pictures included.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,419
    edited July 2022

Yea, I noticed that, but I think that the problem is that Dredge is somewhat unique. Every other killer has a Body, Head, and Weapon. Dredge however has a Body, RIght Arm, and Weapon. So they have the descriptions for what would be the Head on other killers is the Right Arm, instead of the Body (which usually does have a proper description from what I've seen.) So, it seems they need to rewrite the Arm descriptions entirely since they seem to have been created before they gave Dredge the weird setup no other killer has.

Post edited by AbsolutGrndZer0 on