Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Ghostly survivor

I had a game yesterday where another survivor DC'd after being tunneled. I was injured later in the game, so I went to a corner to heal and came across his toolbox (I think it was a yellow toolbox with a BNP). I could also hear an injured survivor nearby, so I looked around for them so that we could heal each other. And looked... and looked.

And then, suddenly, two other survivors were on the hook.

If my math is correct (four minus the one who disconnected is three, and there are three other survivors, minus myself), there is no way I should have been hearing injured survivor noises near that toolbox.

It was legitimately pretty creepy, and I recommend incorporating it into the game as a feature.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated