Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

CARBURETOR TUNNING GUIDE - STILL BUGGED

ays12151
ays12151 Member Posts: 678

Carburetor Tunning Guide (Iridescent addon on Leatherface) is still bugged.

The problem is movement speed. During Chainsaw Sweep you are slower than Survivor during first 2-3 seconds and then slightly getting faster movement speed. To be honest - 1 Charge, no addons Bubba is better than this.

To proof that this addon is bugged I did a video, where I compared Depth Gauge Rake with the same "Chainsaw Sweep penalty" and you can see a difference.

I catch a Survivor with Depth Gauge Rake (working correct) with 3 Charges (6 seconds), but with Carburetor (not working correct) I didn't catch a Survivor with 7.5 seconds Chainsaw Sweep, but penalty of movement speed should be the same. Additionally, with Depth Gauge Rake my slowdown during charging a Chainsaw is longer than Caruburetor, but still I could catch Survivor with Depth Gauge Rake.

Please fix that addon immediately!

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated