Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Stuck in Red Forest - The Temple of Purgation Main Temple Downstairs Locker

Headrocks
Headrocks Member Posts: 1

Platform: Steam (Windows 11)

Description&Repro: Was in a chase against the Trickster on Red Forest - The Temple of Purgation. Chase led through the Main Building's (temple) lowest level. I hopped into a Locker as Jane with Quick and Quiet and Head on. The Killer left, then when I tried to come out of the locker slowly I saw the animation to leave the locker, but when the animation finished, my camera snapped to first person and was stuck inside the locker. I could still look around freely with my mouse inside the locker, but could not leave the locker or control my character otherwise. Video attached.

How often does this occur: Never had this occur before, first time for me personally

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated