Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The disparity between console and PC killers.

As of writing this, playing killer on console is rough. The controls are janky for lack of a better word. Console DBD almost feels like an afterthought. Will anything ever be done to address this? Such as response curve and deadzone settings for controller? I would like to hear your guys' thoughts, especially if you're stuck on console like me :/

Comments

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,204
    edited July 2022

"Such as response curve and deadzone settings for controller?"

Request no. 68,879 noted and discarded.

But seriously, response and deadzone settings, or at least more fine tuned basic values, is an essential quality of life and accessibility option that is LONG overdue.

As it stands, console players have to make a choice between speed, and control, meanwhile PC players get both as needed through virtue of having a wrist.

• ConsoleBilly
    ConsoleBilly Member Posts: 9

It really is quite sad how they won't go to the effort to add these QoL changes simply because they aren't profitable. I wonder how much longer BHVR can get away with drip feeding us content without making improvements to the base game.