Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Myers instant EW 2 and 3

ryokoryu
ryokoryu Member Posts: 193

was playing vs a myers that stayed on EW 1 for most of the game and he was doing decently well then when he had 1 of us dead and all the rest of us on last hook I healed our bill up and I was already at full then I tried to lure him away from the hook while bill ran in. He acted like he was gonna take my bait and then turned around and it was already too late to run now so the bill went for it. The myers tiered up to EW2 then EW3 in less than a second and I have no idea #########. the bill was now down and I was the only one not down or on a hook with a t3 myers after me and no idea how he did it. Looked at his add-ons after and he had reflective fragment and Boyfriends Memo neither of which explains the instant EW3 from EW1.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments