The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Game Mode Needed

It's boring playing sane old games last 4 years and I'm bout fed up with it, plz add new game mode or change game up a little where there's something else besides gens.

(1)

I wouldn't mind where there's a game mode, where we escape in vehicle, have to repair engine, aka a gens worth, a tire repair another gen worth, and lastly repair door to get inside vehicle another gens worth. Along with to escape, you need to find a key somewhere along map hidden, but to escape, you need a different survivors to hold gate open from other side.

Killer can stop vehicle by sabotaging like normal, but if they hit vehicle in any way it gets stopped and yall have to re go get keys but next time spawn in basement Only 2 survivors can escape in a vehicle, and only by vehicle

(2)

The other game mode could be 2 killers vs 8 survivors/ 3v12/ or 4v16, you should know how that works out

(3)

Another one could be ranked battle where either a survivor or killer goes first and choose 1 of your ownperk to protect from getting banned and 1 perk to ban from enemies using.

Heres an example and could go either survivors or Killer first, but random

Killer picks his/her perks. Survivors (Meg) picks her perks. Killer picks again. Survivor (Jake) picks his perks. Killer picks again. Survivor (Nea) picks her perks. Killer picks again. Survivor (Dwight) picks his perks

They CANT ban a perk that's been protected and can't repick choices on perks, but it could be fixed in a certain way to make fair, but I wouldn't mind that

(4)

My last game I'm, putting out for this list is Random Perk/ Add on/ Item match, Just for fun challenging matches

Basically you get to choose your own killer and survivor you want to play as, but get random perks/items/ and add ons equipped. You do get to use offerings of your own choosing if you want to do so

Comments

• HagathaSimmons
    HagathaSimmons Member Posts: 236

2 V. 8 PLEASE, NON-CUSTOMS ( I DON'T HAVE THAT MANY FRIENDS).

• aNAAA
    aNAAA Member Posts: 36
    edited July 2022

Maybe new temporary mods like 5 perks per person.

Game hardcore without perk.

Maybe 6/7 generators to repair.

Maybe Capture the Flag : For example the killer watches an object that we have to take somewhere, as soon as we take a hit the object falls.

Maybe survival loop time : 1vs1 (but 4 surv) The cumulative time of each survivor must exceed 10min to win the game.

Maybe hide and seek