Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Legion 5 hit bug details and video

notJustDante
notJustDante Member Posts: 96

There's been a lot of reports about this bug already, but I have some more detailed info and a video simulating the bug.

Bug: If during your Feral Frenzy, you lunge and hit a survivor, but the timer depletes before you land the hit, it will reset your chain hits, making it so not only do you lose the speed boost, but also if you get the 5th hit you won't down the survivor and your Feral Frenzy will not deactivate. The visual effects that indicate the progress of your chain hits will not go away but instead keep getting more intense, and by the way that looks really funny after getting some more hits.

In a public match against some really nice survivors that had already given up and decided to just let me keep hitting them with my Feral Frenzy, I managed to simulate the bug. If you watch the following video you will notice that I intentionally wait for when my power gauge is almost depleted to start my lunge.

When dealing with this bug in a real chase, it can feel very frustrating and disappointing. You put effort to get a chain hit, and then, in the end, it feels pointless. Really hope this gets fixed soon.

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments