Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Unhooking being cancelled by other survivors.

Coffe_e
Coffe_e Member Posts: 60

Me and a friend have recently ran into an issue of having our Unhooks cancelled, due to another survivor running close by. I'm unsure if this bug is exclusive to injured survivors, or if healthy survivors can cause this too, but it's a major issue to have unhooks cancelled involuntarily.

• Platform: PC
  • Issue: Survivors walking into another during the Unhook animation cancel it for them, and the injured survivor starts being healed by the Survivor attempting an unhook.
  • Steps to Reproduce: Have an Injured or Healthy survivor run into another survivor unhooking.
  • This has occurred a total of 4 times since I first encountered the bug, the last being the one today that made me report it.
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated