Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Crossplay on Steam -- Trapper Shack Pallet Bug(?)

GorogBensonson
GorogBensonson Member Posts: 6
edited July 2022 in Bug Reporting

Hello,

I just had an issue against a Trapper on Family Residence. He had a trap at shack pallet, so to avoid it, I dropped the pallet and attempted to fast vault the pallet over the trap. When I tried to vault, I would vault about halfway before I would be rubberbanded back to the start of the animation. I tried to vault a few times, all with the same result. This happened in the middle of a chase, so it wasn't long before the Trapper was able to come and grab me during another attempt to vault. I think I was able to vault two times, the second time being the one when he grabbed me.

Here's the steps to try and recreate:

Step 1: Have Trapper place a trap so that when shack pallet is dropped, Survivors can vault the pallet to avoid the trap.

Step 2: Begin chase between Trapper and Survivor.

Step 3: Drop shack pallet.

Step 4: Have Survivor fast vault pallet.

His perks were Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance, Agitation, and Brutal Strength, all at Level 2. Offering of Survivor Pudding. Add-ons of Coffee Grounds and 4-Coil Spring Kit. My platform was Steam, but he was on another. I was playing Yoichi with Boil Over, Parental Guidance, Head On, and Breakdown. I brought a Yellow Med-Kit with the Self Adherent Wrap and Styptic Agent.

I had no connection issues for the entire game, so I had a feeling that this rubberbanding was a bug and not lag.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated