Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS4 - Blood points disappearing

MoonKnight2
MoonKnight2 Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Bug Reporting

I encountered a bug yesterday after every match that caused remaining blood points that can't be spent to disappear after completing a match. I noticed the bug when my blood point total was only what I had received in the previous match. I started writing down the remaining points to check what the total should be, but anything less than 3k disappeared after matches. I restarted my console, which didn't fix the issue. I haven't played any matches today to see if the bug still exists.

Edit on July 14: I played more matches today. I didn't spend any blood points between 2 matches and had about 34k from the previous match. The 34k disappeared after the second match and left me with the second match total. This seems to be a major bug if any remaining blood points are tossed after a match if you don't spend them.

If it helps, I was playing as Claudette using the following perks: Empathy (lvl 3), Botany Knowledge (lvl 3), Self Care (lvl 3) and Boon: Circle of Healing (lvl 3). The bug happens after every match on any map.

Post edited by MoonKnight2 on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated