Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Hillbillys FOV is not in the right spot, Also his weapon are in the facing the wrong way too.

Moodyy
Moodyy Member Posts: 124
edited July 2022 in Bug Reporting

Hello this has been going on for a while now.

As you can tell by looking how far out his weapon is on the screen and comparing it to how it is from the past.

Here are 2 screenshots i have as a side by side comparison.

Also the weapon isnt facing the correct way.

Steps to produce: Play the Hillbilly

Platforms: Xbox/S/X,PC,PS4/5

Old:

Current:

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Arc3ne
    Arc3ne Member Posts: 6

this looks like an intentional design choice to move the weapon. also, i dont believe the pov itself has been moved at all, just the weapon. in my opinion it makes it look nicer to see the weapon sort of to the side because thats realistically how it would probably be held

• Moodyy
    Moodyy Member Posts: 124

before the scare crow cosmetic came out the weapon has been lowered due to the bump bug he had in (3.7.0- 3.7.2) which also caused his animations to get bugged ( besides the cooldown animation that was intentional). but with the scare crow cosmetic release they raised the weapon up but it seems odd. but idk who really knows at this point.