We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Can we have these as Prestige Rewards?

The following are what I want to suggest as Prestige Rewards for players who dedicate a lot of time and effort into actually getting into higher levels of Prestige. These would be so great to have in the future and would make getting into the Higher Prestige levels so much more tolerable.

These are in order of importance (from most to least) on how I feel they should be implemented, with the first two being equally as important to implement in the future, if they can be considered.

Crest Charms

As seen above, these are the current icons for Prestige levels 80 through 100, but what I'm proposing is that all six of these icons become Ultra Rare Charms that are earned when you get to a milestone. This is how I see it:

• Level 20: Ash Prestige Charm
  • Level 40: Bronze Prestige Charm
  • Level 60: Silver Prestige Charm
  • Level 80: Gold Prestige Charm
  • Level 99: Blood Prestige Charm
  • Level 100: Iridescent Prestige Charm

This would reward players and incentivize continuing to play the game by giving them the charms that show their tremendous dedication to the game.

Additionally, I think having the Iridescent Prestige Charm be sort of gem-like and have some sort of moving element inside of it would be a pretty nice touch.

These charms would unlock once for all characters, so only one character needs to be grinded to Prestige 100 just in order to unlock all of the charms for all of the characters.

Prestige 10 Backgrounds

Getting up to the 10th Prestige level is still a feat in and of itself. Since Prestige Levels 1, 2 and 3 get Perks unlocked for all characters, 4, 5 and 6 are the Bloody Cosmetics, and 7, 8 and 9 get the Perk Charms, that means there should be something for the people that get the 10th Level of Prestige.

Well, that's where this idea comes in.

What I propose for the 10th Level of Prestige is the ability to unlock a special Lobby Background and Music for the associated Chapter the character comes from.

This means if you manage to get to the 10th Prestige of someone like The Executioner, you now unlock his Lobby Menu from the Silent Hill Chapter, as well as the ability to make the default Lobby Music his lobby theme. The same applies if you do this with Cheryl Mason.

This rewards players who have dedicated their time with a specific character just to see the background of a lobby that they missed or want to see again, and is a very special way to give players what they desired.

Prestige 100 Cosmetic

For something so significant, I think that later down the line, there should be something to reward players for hitting the legendary Prestige 100 aside from a neat icon.

That said, I'm hoping that there is a future update that could add something like Golden Cosmetics for all Survivors and Killers to really show off the flair of that character.

Prestige Border

Since players are going to be constantly leveling up and gaining Prestige, why not reward them with something that really shows players that they're dedicated to the game?

Like Prestige Charms, I'm proposing that characters get a border around their profile in the selection screen that changes between Bronze to Iridescent, just to give players that extra feeling of satisfaction for earning it.

Prestige Grind Reduction

This next change proposal is something that I think many players would love. If players are going to spend countless hours attempting to get their character to higher and higher Prestige levels, why not give them a reward for actually going the extra mile for this?

This proposal introduces the idea that the price of Bloodweb Nodes should be reduced by 1% for each level of Prestige you reach. This does not sound like a lot at first, but once you're at Prestige Level 100, that means that you will be paying nothing to get all of those wonderful items, offerings and add-ons that you want to use for your character.

This is basically an even bigger incentive to get to Prestige 100, and a tremendous reward for those at Prestige 100. Why should you pay for Bloodweb items when you've fully maxed out your Prestige?

The reason that I propose these in the first place is to give players just that extra nice incentive to continue playing this game through its highest and lowest points. All of these would take quite a lot of time and resources to do; don't get me wrong, I understand that. However, I think that if these were done--any of these--then players will have a reason to keep coming back and playing this game.

This would probably be the best change to the Prestige system aside from the current rework to it, and I think if you really did it, it would make so many players much happier.

Comments

• BubbleBuster
    BubbleBuster Member Posts: 387

Only thing I don't like is people at rank 100 having everything for free. Imo they should get a BP bonus for playing with that character.

Imagine like "for every prestige lv, you get a permanent BP multiplier if you play with that character".

Other than that I always love more rewards

• Onyx
    Onyx Member Posts: 214

I love these ideas and I want them all in, except the reduction in BP cost for everything at P100, at most it should maybe be like 50% or 25%, but definitely not 100% xD Other than that, I agree with everything else. But one thing needs to come with these changes: make charms on survivors bigger. They are just so small you can't really see them so what's the point? I want them to be huge. Plaster them on my chest to be fuilly visible, so basically turn them into pins :3