Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Console- Switching to dormant Charlotte

minteev
minteev Member Posts: 1

While playing a match on Xbox as Twins, I experienced a game altering bug that lasted for the rest of the match. After playing as Victor and trying to switch back to Charlotte I was stuck in the dormant pov. I couldn't interact with anything and I was stuck at the speed Charlotte is at while waking up. When Victor died I still couldn't interact and stayed at the same speed but I could swing.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Slymandro
    Slymandro Member Posts: 1

This happened to me twice last night. I play on PC. It happened on the Temple of Purgation and the Suffocation Pit.

Both times it started when I switched back to Charlotte I could not move at all. The only thing I could do was spawn Victor. The first time I left him near a gen and switched back to Charlotte and realized I could move now, but only slowly and the only thing I could do was attack. The second time I jumped onto a healthy survivor and that swapped me back to Charlotte and I could only walk and attack.

This was really annoying because both games I was dominating and it took the survivors a long time to realize I couldn't do anything.

I was running: Call of Brine, Merciless Storm, Surveillance and Shattered Hope.

I don't know how this log file works because I opened the game a few times since then, if you need a different log file let me know.