Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

White Wards not working correctly

Camophlo
Camophlo Member Posts: 104
edited July 2022 in Bug Reporting

Platform - Ps4

Description - Friend 1(F1) wanted to pass their event Halloween flashlights to friend 2(F2). After 5 matches of using White Wards and escaping (two matches) and being sacrificed (three matches), F2 found out the event items never were passed onto them BUT were taken out of F1's inventory. After some testing, it turned out that Hallows Eve Flashlights didn't pass onto the White Ward user regardless of escape or sacrificed (we also tested Winter Starters and they DID get passed onto the other player, so could just be a Hallows Eve event item issue)

Steps to reproduce - Survivor 1 brings event item. Survivor 2 brings only a White Ward. S1 gives item to S2 in trial. At end of trial the item is removed from S1's inventory but not added to S2's inventory.

How often did this occur - Every time with Hallowed Eves Flashlights

1st screenshot (Shows they only have 1 Hallows Eve Flashlight)

2nd screenshot (I give them the item and they were sacrificed but was told that they obtained the item)

3rd screenshot (Proof they used White Ward, I brought the item and they didn't have any item brought in game

4th screenshot (Proof that they DIDN'T get the Flashlight despite having used the White Ward)

5th screenshot (Proof I have 13 Hallows Eve flashlights)

6th screenshot (I no longer have it and am at 12 Hallows Eve flashlights)

I hope this glitch gets fixed soon as losing an item when told you'll keep it is frustrating. Even more so if its a rare unobtainable item (like year specific items that cannot be gotten again)

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated