Now that Survivor grunts of pain are being looked at to be somewhat the same

Options
BabyCameron10
BabyCameron10 Member Posts: 949
edited July 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Can Killers be looked at how many each one gets Bloodpoints?

Why do I get little Bloodpoints when playing The Shape compared to a lot more when playing the Twins?

All killers should be closest as possible to the same number of Bloodpoints at the end. I shouldn’t have to play a “certain Killer” for more BP. Especially now that BBQ & chili stacks are being removed.

Comments

• amazing_grace
    amazing_grace Member Posts: 734
    Options

... How are you getting more bp as the twins compared to myers. That's the real question here...

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,133
    Options

The only real point of variance for BP gain is Deviousness, right? I feel like most killers have decent enough score events for that category, and filling the others isn't too hard with any killer.

• SekiSeki
    SekiSeki Member Posts: 516
    Options

I can see an argument for plague when no one cleanses, I'm going to start bringing dstressing haha

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,553
    Options

Plague's BP is bad even with cleanses. Like, I'd have to hit 15+ people with Corrupt Purge in addition to the usual vomming on players and objects I do if I wanted to max the category. I rarely get above half with her... even in farming games where I have the freedom to go around puking on every interactable object I see. Her score events badly need some tweaking.

Pig and Myers are also pretty poorly off for BP, off the top of my head.

• BubbleBuster
    BubbleBuster Member Posts: 387
    Options

Just gonna say here that Pig gets 500 BP for her ambush dash attack which is barely if ever useful while Spirit gets 600 per phase hit + 50BP per second she uses her ability...

Plague gets 300 BP for hitting someone with corrupt purge

Trapper does not get the 500 points of grabbing someone out of a trap if he instead decides to hit them while they are in the trap (STBFL is in shambles)

Nurse gets 250 BP for a blink hit...

Shape gets 500 BP for leveling up evil within but 0 for one hit downing survivors

Doctor has 10 scoring events and is basically guarenteed to max out deviousness even with 0 kills.

Huntress stops getting BP after hitting too many hatchets...

Legion has no scoring event for getting the 5th hit

Nemesis gets so much BP for using tentacle strike badly that you max it out before being able to kill 1 survivor

IMO scoring events for both survivors and killers should get an overhaul.

Why do survivors not get any BP for playing too well? Why do some killers get no BP in some categories for playing too well? why do some killers max out deviousness within the first 5 minutes while others struggle to fill it with the 2500 BP you get for killing all 4 survivors?