What's an issue/problem you think isn't talked about enough?

13»

Comments

• Tsukah
    Tsukah Member Posts: 390
    edited July 2022

Console only crossplay (Xbox, PS, Switch)

KB+M support for consoles

Better controller settings

This is a minor one but some new cosmetics for Yun-Jin Lee, she hasn't received anything in a very long time

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,494

With corrupt you can get good use out of judith tombstone you can basically quard the 4 gens I use ruin with it so I can delay first gen by a lot. Survivors has to avoid stalking very well if they want chance to win.

• DarKStaR350z
    DarKStaR350z Member Posts: 713

The abysmal state of last gen console performance.

Its been in an awful state for years and getting worse, especially since Nemesis.

Its not the hardware as much more demanding games run great because the are properly optimised.

Just upgrade or they will never be able to fix it isn’t good enough when they still take peoples money on those older platforms.

They almost never talk about it but have kept people hanging on for years with empty promises of improvements that never come; presumably hoping people will get tired and switch hardware, having to rebuy everything again and regrind everything because no cross progression.

Cross progression will be their answer to the issue as well rather than actual improvements I’d put money on.

• XxCocoBunniexX
    XxCocoBunniexX Member Posts: 8

missed hit injuries, how you can hear and see the killer miss the hit but they turn into you or you into them while their weapon already down and it would count as a hit on console.

• Sangotunk
    Sangotunk Member Posts: 46

The map level design (not the aesthetic which is great !) is a disaster in this game, most maps are too big, some loops are stupid. The biggest problem in DBD for me lies in the core gameplay which wasn't well designed initially, the fact that perks change so drastically the game isn't a good sign of balance.

Nevertheless I like the next update even thought it won't change fundamentally the game, it will be a little better I hope.

• M4dBoOmr
    M4dBoOmr Member Posts: 598
    edited July 2022

Crossprogression from XBOX to Steam =)

i know that cross-progression probably will be standard in a couple of years (same as crossplay now) but still, i don't want to wait THAT long

• Sharpefern
    Sharpefern Member Posts: 422

Toxic Archives being made. Examples

Survivor- Stun/blind the killer x times in a single trial

Finish generators in the killers terror radius

UNHOOK SURVIVIORS IN THE KILLERS TERROR RADIUS.

or for killer

Hit 2 survivors with corrupt purge in a single breath twice in a single trial just pushing people to face camp to get the stupid challenge

Sacrifice 2 survivors during end game collapse in a single trial.

Like why the hell do they take the things people get pissed about and make them into a challenge.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063

There's a lot of poorly designed tome challenges that encourage people to throw/sandbag/farm rather than play the game, and they keep churning them out. They really need to examine what behaviors their challenges create and stop producing things like "throw a purple bottle at a survivor, then a yellow bottle at them and hope they don't run away before you actively help them because the gas is always on a delay and they can and will avoid it" or "sniff the killer's butt for 60 seconds in one match" or "ignore your objectives and run around looking for multiple glyphs that haven't even spawned yet but the challenge description wasn't clear about that" or "play perkless No Mither until you survive a match, lol." When they just throw everything at the wall, gameplay really suffers until the majority of players have completed that page of the tome and are actually trying to play DBD again.

• M4dBoOmr
    M4dBoOmr Member Posts: 598

getting punished by the game (fast gens) to do the most fun part as the killer - the chase