Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Able to continue repairing generator after exit gates are powered

CPURules
CPURules Member Posts: 2

Platform: PC

Description: In certain scenarios you are able to continue repairing a generator when the exit gates are powered

Reproduction steps:

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : Be repairing a generator with 1 generator left to power the exit gates (I am using the toggle on/off, not hold - not sure if it matters)

Step 4 : Miss a skill check, and during the miss animation, another survivor finishes the 5th generator and powers the exit gates

Step 5 : Notice you continue repairing the generator even though 5 generators are powered and the exit gates are powered. In my case the killer opened the door shortly afterwards, at which point I was kicked off my gen as it became blocked

Additional information

Character played - David

Perks played - Breakout, Kindred, Borrowed Time, Iron Will

Map - Ormond

Frequency of the issue - Happened one time but scenario is kind of specific

No images/videos/logs to add for this one, I haven't tried to replicate it because I primarily play solo queue and that's too much coordination with randoms :)

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated