The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Airport

OldSchool96
OldSchool96 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Another new map idea would be a Airport! I think that'd be pretty cool!

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• M4dBoOmr
    M4dBoOmr Member Posts: 598
    edited July 2022

Next map must be a graveyard.. (with a couple of variations like the old maps used to have) comon it can't be more obvious

• M4dBoOmr
    M4dBoOmr Member Posts: 598

Oh yes a shopping mall would be great too

• BubbleBuster
    BubbleBuster Member Posts: 387

since when?

what map is an actual graveyard?

autohaven is not a graveyard. it is a junkyard filled with corpses. there literally is no graveyard map...

also i d love an airport map. i could always just take a plane and fly to a better map if it sucks

• pizzaduffyhp90
    pizzaduffyhp90 Member Posts: 901
    edited July 2022
  • BubbleBuster
    BubbleBuster Member Posts: 387

oh really?

i thought it was just ruins. Doesn't really fit a graveyard vibe imo though since it looks more like a desert.

just googled what a boneyard is. guess i was wrong XD. did not know that was another name for graveyard.

• pizzaduffyhp90
    pizzaduffyhp90 Member Posts: 901

I thought the tombstones and graves would've already said it lol.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Now I can experience the horrors of long security lines in Dead by Daylight!

• yes_hello
    yes_hello Member Posts: 146
    edited July 2022

Love the idea! I'm all for day-to-day locations that are familiar, but made to fit the entity's realm. Honestly, look at the Resident Evil Outbreak scenarios. I would LOVE for a DBD themed map of those types of locations. Zoo, subway station, university campus, police station (lol........), general hospital... not Raccoon City themed, but generic locations. I trust the DBD team would be able to creatively turn these concepts into some really engaging maps! I know how sensitive and touchy maps and map balancing is, so these are mere concept ideas, not necessarily on their viability for balance.

I envision your airport idea with a main, central indoor "courtyard" (fountain, etc) with 4 or 5 general areas to go off in. Food court, security, terminal, shops, and baggage claim. I wouldn't begin to presume how to balance it or lay it out "correctly", but I think it would be so fun to play and hide in those locations! In addition to the airport, a large department store or mall would be fun, too. I caution myself in suggesting this, but logical design-wise, a layout like The Game would work! I know that map has many mixed opinions, I'm just speaking from a strictly design mindset :)