Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

People threatening to quit the game after this patch, why?

124»

Comments

• PlayEvilDead
    PlayEvilDead Member Posts: 91

For now the only viable soloQ for me has been moving to slugging out the full bar one guy at a time, to make at least 15 minutes of pain between that and thano, butcher, and whatever other two perks I wanna bring and I'll adjust the other 2 as swf get better in time. Once they gett oo good and it's already not practical dodging since my killer q time went from less than 10-20 seconds to 5 minutes at a bare minimum... I'll have to figure out why the offerings screens can give so many connection issues in this game. Once I get tired of that problem I'll just have had enough content released on evild ead to go there permanentny or until taxas chainsaw massacre is out IF that's fun too.

• Droneinthrwind
    Droneinthrwind Member Posts: 102

I already deleted the game after trying out and playing for 15 games or so. It's a complete one sided slaughter. No fun to be had as a soloQ survivor. Baskekit BT does nothing if killer wants you dead. S and A tier killers are completely unstoppable now. I'm not wasting my time and being a play toy for killer mains. Congrats, you won, enjoy your 10min queues for your easy 4ks.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Wasn´t mandatory in my last match. But surely helped me in the match before that one. But its definetly a plus, that you don´t need to hope anymore, that your teammate has BT.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

What do yo mean with camping and tunneling was dealt with? I see more tunneling and camping than before, its almost every game now.

How is that being dealt with? (i have to agree, some killer dont start at 5 gens, but only at 2, but they still do it).