Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Demo Perks Not correct after Prestige Rework

Starky
Starky Member Posts: 29

Before the update, i P1'd Demogorgon to get him to P3. After the update, his perks are unlocked on all characters, but they are still level 1.

The characters that have level 1 demo perks were prestiged before the update, so they have no perks or other levels. If the demo perks were "generic" then I wouldn't expect them to show up. But since they show up in all characters perks makes it seem like they are tied to Demo prestige.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Jarky
    Jarky Member Posts: 600
    edited July 2022

They're no longer tied to the Demo - they're generic perks, which is why they're not Tier 3.

I imagine the reason they're T1 on all characters is because they're registered as 'unlocked teachables' which were given T1 on all characters automatically.