Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Last prestiged character didnt get counted

ApathyZombie
ApathyZombie Member Posts: 8
edited July 2022 in Bug Reporting

With the recent news of the prestige boost for p3 if the character was at least p1 i went and prestiged any of my characters who weren't prestiged to p1 a few days prior to the update. Haddie was my last p1 and shes not counted at p3.

Nurse was my previous p1 priority on sunday before i was finished that evening with haddie.

*i am aware any general perks including those that belonged to steve and nancy as teachables before they were removed from purchase are uncommon unless they were higher tier before said update*

edit: seems like this is an issue between both roles so i changed it from survivor to character

Post edited by ApathyZombie on
5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mockingjay_S451
    Mockingjay_S451 Member Posts: 393

Same here, but it was my last 3 survivors that I did before the update. 😭 The ones I did last night all went to P3, but these three I didn’t today are showing no prestige and level 50.

• emptybreadsack
    emptybreadsack Member Posts: 5

had the same with 2 last killers i did

• Fullerkitten118
    Fullerkitten118 Member Posts: 6

Same happened to me, all my killers went back to p0 after the update.