Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

NO NETWORK CONNECTION ERROR

BALJADA
BALJADA Member Posts: 17

I played the game up to 1 hour before the 6.1.0 update, and then logged in again 15 minutes after quitting. But all of a sudden I get an internet connection error. After that I got the 6.1.0 update and tried again, still the same. I even reinstalled the game. It has not been resolved for 3 hours.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• BALJADA
    BALJADA Member Posts: 17

Please do not talk about the router problem by any chance. I am a developer who develops programs and I have tried all common sense methods.

Guest Member Posts: 15

Same problem. In the last 30 min ive gotten into one match where all survivors ping was in 170+. Upon finishing the match I get a network error and a continuous cycle icon when i click on survivor or killer. Then it just stops without advancing from the main menu. The store works fine and dandy tho.