Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Previous player rewards wrong.

voorheesgt
voorheesgt Member Posts: 827

I avoided prestiging for the majority of 12,000 hrs to avoid grind. Your description says 2 free p levels and more based on perks unlocked. It fails to mention that "perks unlocked" is not for the entirety of the characters but for the current p level. I p1'd all of my characters except 5 or so killers that I wanted to use the addon's to get bp before the update. I forgot to p1 then before bed. Now, after 12,000 hrs, all of my killers are p3 with no add-ons (which I understood would happen) but the 5bI left un-prestiged have all items/addon's plus they still have all un teachable perks and are p5 to p9!!! Why was this not explained better? I've literally been robbed of THOUSANDS of hours of rewards because I p1 to ensure full compensation?!

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Advorsus
    Advorsus Member Posts: 1,033

This was explained, in great detail. The notes released by Behavior explained it multiple times in a very clear manner that wasn't really confusing at all.

There were also multiple posts by forum members and other players and multiple outlets breaking it down in great detail. People even created spreadsheets for players to use to understand when to prestige and when not to prestige.

Lack of knowledge when that knowledge has been made readily available multiple times is not the fault of the devs.